Owing to a wide range of knowledge and vast experience, our team is able to realise IT projects for large Polish and foreign companies and deliver ‘tailor-made’ solutions. Our mission is to use effective, secure and reliable solutions in order to fully and truly meet the requirements of our Clients. The main advantages of outsourcing are:
- Optimising the cost of IT services and reducing the financial input that is necessary to create and maintain high level of competence.
- Increasing flexibility of the company – the use of external specialists makes it possible to respond faster to changes on the market.
- Enabling the company to concentrate on its core business as its IT operations are transferred to an external service provider.
- designing and creating desktop applications
- creating and configuring databases
- provide maintenance support for existing IT systems
- develop new systems and applications and expand existing ones
- enter into cooperation already at the stage of business analysis and requirements analysis (and continue throughout the life cycle of the product)
- organise workshops at the clients’ site
- create a test plan and ensure proper quality assurance (QA)
- implement new solutions into existing production environments (including integration with other systems)
- offer full control of costs in the fixed price contract model
- manage projects within traditional methodologies and frameworks (e.g. Waterfall, V-model) or agile ones (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
- provide support tools for distributed teams (to improve communication or incident and documentation management e.g.: Slack, JIRA, Basecamp, YouTrack, etc.)